A Step by Step Guide to Blink Xt 3 Camera System Setup
Trying to install Blink XT 3 camera system for the first time? The steps mentioned in the blog will help you with the Blink XT 3 camera system setup.
Blink camera is equipped with a number of features like- live video streaming, 2-way audio, motion detection, cloud storage, and more. These security cameras work as efficiently at night as they work in sunlight. Users often find it difficult to complete the blink camera setup. That’s why, we are here to help you out with the same. You can follow the steps given in the guide to get done with the blink security camera setup.
The setup and installation part of the blink indoor camera is divided into three categories which are:
- Installing the blink app and creating an account
- Setting up the sync module.
- Adding the camera (s)
Step 1- Installing the Blink app and creating an account
You need to install the most recent version of the blink app on your mobile device from the App Store. Blink app is supported by almost every Smartphone, tablet, and Alexa products. Open the ‘Blink’ app and tap ‘Create Account’. Select your country from the drop-down menu. Enter a valid email address and password for blink camera login. Tap on ‘Create Account’
Step 2- Setting up the Sync module and creating a system
To begin installing the Blink XT camera, you need to launch the blink camera app. now, follow the below-given steps:
- On the home screen of the blink app, tap on Add device icon.
- Select the ‘Blink wireless camera system’ option and scan the QR code of the sync module using the phone’s camera.
- The app will instruct you to provide a name for the new camera system.
- Plug the sync module to power and wait till you see one flashing blue light and one steady green light.
- The blink app will provide a list of available Wi-Fi network. Connect the Blink indoor camera to your home Wi-Fi networks.
- Tap ‘Done’ and you will see the welcome screen of the blink camera.
Step 3- Adding camera
- On the app itself, you need to tap on the plus icon to add a Blink XT camera.
- Tap on the option ‘Blink wireless camera’ to add a camera to an existing sync module.
- Use the phone’s camera to scan the QR code of the Blink security camera.
- Tap on ‘Done’ when a camera is added. You will see the serial number when a camera is installed.
- Edit the name of the camera and tap ‘Ok’ to confirm.
This was all about the blink xt 3 camera system setup. You need to go through the points carefully to take the full benefits of the Blink XT camera. If you are having some issues, you can get in touch with our technical team and ask for their help.