Blink Home Security System Setup With App
Are you worried about leaving your kids or pets alone? If yes, then you can set up blink security camera system by following the instructions given in this blog.
Blink is the wireless home security system that is especially designed for smart homes as it comes with number of amazing features. It lets you monitor your home directly from your mobile phone. Whenever a motion is detected it sends alerts and HD video directly to your Smartphone. The blink home security system setup with app is very easy and it hardly takes 10 minutes.
System requirements for Blink home security system setup:
- Blink camera app
- Mobile device ( iOS 8.1 or later; Android 4.4 or later)
- Blink camera(s)
- iPhone 4S or later
Blink camera app
The blink app lets you set up and easily manage the Blink security camera system. The app sends you a video every time a motion is detected. You can easily control multiple blink cameras within one app. Use the blink camera app to check what’s happening at your place anytime.
Steps required for Blink home security system setup with app:
The following instructions are required to be followed for the blink home security system setup-
- First of all, you need to download and install the blink app on your mobile phone.
- Once the app is installed, launch the ‘Blink App’ and tap ‘Create Account’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Select your location and then press on the ‘Ok’ button. Now, enter a valid email address and tap ‘Next’
- Enter a login password and then on ‘Create an Account’. Now, you need to go to your email to activate the account by clicking on the activation link.
- Next, Tap on (+) icon on the home screen of the app to add a blink device. Select your blink security camera system from the list.
- The blink app will now ask you scan the QR code of the blink security camera. Use your phone’s camera to scan the code.
- Provide a name to security camera based on its location, press ‘Next’ to continue.
- Tap on ‘Sync’ mode and enter the sync module number in the required box; tap ‘Next’ to continue. Wait until you see blue light.
- Next, you will need to connect your blink camera to your home wifi by entering its wifi password.
- Tap ‘Done’ and follow the in-app prompts to add more security cameras to the network.
The following were the steps for the blink home security system setup with app. if you need more information, you can contact our in-house technicians and ask for their help.