How Do I Change the Blink Account Email Address?
In this article, you are looking forward to gaining knowledge on how to change the blink camera account login email address. Changing the email address attached to the Blink account is easy by just using the Blink Cam app.
Quick tips to change the Blink login email address
- First, launch the Blink app on your mobile device.
- Then enter your current email ID and password to login to the camera.
- If you’ve enabled the two-step verification, then you will get a verification code on your current ID.
- Enter that code on the Blink home screen to verify that you’re the actual owner of the Blink account and are authorized to modify your email ID.
- From the Account Management page, tap on the Account option.
- Look for the Email field and enter a new email address.
- Now, enter your current password in the Password field.
- Apply the changes by clicking on the Save button.
- You will get a verification link on your new email ID.
- Click on that link to verify your new account.
- Once verified, access the blink home security login page with the new email ID.
Alternatively, you can follow the below steps to change the blink camera account login email address:
- Launch the Blink home monitor app and go to the Settings.
- Now, tap on the Login under the Account Settings.
- Then enter a new mail address in the Email field.
- Click on the Update Email.
- If you have forgotten your Blink account login password or want to reset/change it, then follow the steps below:
- Open up the Blink camera app and tap on the Sign in.
- Enter your email address and then tap on the Forgot password.
- You will be sent an Email on the ID attached to the Blink account.
- Click on the link to access the blink camera account login
- If you have not forgotten the Blink password, then you can update or change it anytime using the Blink app.
- Navigate to the App Settings and click on the Account button.
- You would be prompted for the verification for your account.
- Enter the code that you receive on your registered phone number and tap on Verify.
- Now, enter a new password in the Password field and tap on Ok.
- Again, you will get a code on your mobile number.
- Enter the code on the screen to complete verification.
With the above steps, you have successfully changed the Email address and password for your Blink account. If you have trouble while updating the account details for your Blink device, you can get in touch with the technical experts on the helpline number.