How to Setup Blink Camera?
If you are tired of the Limited wired home security camera, the Blink camera is the one for you. It not only provides you easy access but comes within your budget. With your blink camera, you do not have to worry about the wired connection, you can put your camera anywhere your wire can’t reach. You see, speak and hear right through your camera with the help of the Blink Home Monitor app.
It is very easy to do the setup with the blink camera setup wizard. All you have to do is log into your camera and do the configurations. Let’s learn more about the Blink Camera features and how you can do the setup.
Best Features of Blink Camera
Blink is the best when it comes to all the latest technologies and high-performance. You can easily access it without any problem. Check out some of the best features of the Blink Camera.
- The best thing about the Blink camera is that it comes with the Two-year Battery Life.
- You will get Day and Night HD videos with your Blink Camera.
- You will have two-way audio that gives you the facility to speak and hear things.
- It also works with Alexa and you can get better access.
Given above are the best features about your camera that will make it easy to control your device at ease anytime you want. The next, thing you need to know is how you can do the blink camera setup.
Setup guidelines for Blink Camera
If you are getting confused while doing the blink camera setup and login, you do not have to worry about that. Here, we will provide you some easy to do steps for the setup process. For that, you have to follow the instruction below.
- First, you need to install the Blink app from your app store.
- Then open the app and tap on the Create account at the bottom of your screen.
- Now, you have to confirm your location and tap OK.
- You have to enter the valid email address and click on the Next button.
- Then, you have to create a new password and tap on the Create Account.
- Now, you have to complete the multi-factor account verification process.
- Then check the verification pin in your email and enter it on the screen.
- Follow the next instructions and you are done with the setup process.
Now, you are successfully done with the login and setup procedure of your Blink camera. You can control your device with the mobile app anytime anywhere you want and keep eye on your children.
If you face any issue while doing the login and setup. You do not have to panic about the situation. You can easily resolve it with some simple troubleshooting steps. You can try to reconnect your wireless device to the Home Wi-Fi network again. You can restart the camera and see if it’s working. The last option is to do the factory reset. But resetting your device will bring it back to the factory default version. To get more information, you can give us a call on our toll-free number. Our support team will be more than happy to help you out.